Friday, August 13, 2010

WHY I AM ON THIS JOURNEY

I started a curvier u in 60 days chellenge/group on hairlista back in march. I got veryyyyy good results, but the maca didnt really stick to me after i decided to see what my body would do while i was taking a break from it. My butt did go back down (lol) i was hella pissd B U T i ran across these pills called AGUAJE i have heard nothing but GOOD THINGS about these AGUAJE PILLS. So from here on out i will b usin the aguaje pills to conquer this rump im tryna get AND KEEP :) so i will be posting pics and updates very often :)

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buy the real aguaje capsules here
    http://aguaje-capsules.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. DON'T BUY AGUAJE or ANYTHING FROM MOLIEXPORT! Shipping time sucks and twice I never received my package. And do you think they tried to help? NO! My emails were ignored. BUY WITHIN THE US, BUY FROM PHENOMENALCURVES SHE'S THE BEST!

    ReplyDelete